Madness Duel Madness Duel

The Savior

It's great. It really shows the amount of action a true madness masterpiece contains but just one thing. You do know that "The Savior" is Jesus Christ, right?

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

The Courtroom Intro

I could just see Blockhead as an attorney and then randomly shout:"OBJECTION!"

What is this Clock thing? What is this Clock thing?

Whay is this clock thing?

Lol, you misspelled What on your other flash submission for Clock Day.

IceDragon64 responds:

Yes, I tried to correct it before completing the upload process and ended up uploading it twice!

Skincraft Skincraft

Skincraft is an excellent piece of work and a shines with creativity. However, I cannot upload any skins with the 'SHARE' button to display my created skins on Newgrounds. :(

Pac-Orange Pac-Orange

Everything that everyone else said plus more...

The ghosts move faster than Orange...yeah...that's about it. Ok and not many people would want to play it because it's a glitchy Pac-Man duplicate and well if they wanted to play a Pac-Man type game they'd probably play Pac-Man.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Kind Of Like Metroid

The power-ups, the enemies, and the escape make the game have a great Metroid feel. I remember the Metroid experience. You got power-ups which made me feel stronger. Then after getting all the power-ups I felt invincible. Oh wait, KOLM......oh that's what it stands for...Heh.

Deff Note Deff Note

Just so my name doesn't get written

This remix is great! (plz don't kill me Kira! >.>) No I'm not just rating it 10/10 because I don't want to die. Honestly, this song is beast. ^_^'

Delinquent Ryuzaki Delinquent Ryuzaki

O_O

If you add up all the grams of sugar L eats in the whole series it equals how sweet this remix is. :)

Sabre Dance Techno Remix Sabre Dance Techno Remix

Not what I had in mind...

The original is great, the concept of a techno version of this song is great but what you have just created isn't what I had expected. It's not bad but it doesn't sound right with a string of echoing sounds to go at a fast tempo. The sounds seem to collide instead of fading away. But for a first song, it deserves an A. Thank you for making a song for us to enjoy.